I’ve written three chapbook collections of poetry, one novel, and have appeared in various anthologies since 2007. You can find out more about them in the books page of the site. I have also written about culture for The Quietus, New Statesman, Caught by the River and the Guardian.
- New Statesman: Why the Royal Court is Right to Reinstate Rita, Sue and Bob Too
- The Quietus: Justified and Ancient Seems a Long Time Ago: The JAMs in Liverpool, Fancy a Jump? 30 Years of Rita, Sue and Bob Too,
- Caught by the River: Caught by the Reaper: Mark E. Smith, Shadows & Reflections & Laura Cannell: The Buried Woodland
- Culture Vulture: Muck or Nettles: My Crap Job Hell
- Leeds Inspired: A Dutch Pot of Stories